Part of the Notting Hill collection this frame takes its name from the beautiful tree lined Bassett Road, one of the most sought-after roads in the area, a mere stone's throw away from the Taylor Morris Space. A reinvention of a 60s classic this frame was designed for the discerning global traveler.
- Handmade Pink Crystal cellulose acetate frame
- Grey CR39 lenses with CAT3 UV protection
- Silver metal detailing and 5 barrel bespoke hinge
- Outer box, case, & soft travel pouch
- Unisex frame
- Eye 53mm, Bridge 18mm, Temple 145mm
• Hassle free 30 Day U.K. returns
• All customised / prescription products are non refundable (Inc Blue Light Filter & Added Polarisation)
We are committed to delivering all products in perfect condition and to the highest quality, but we still offer a warranty that covers against manufacturer defects for one year from the date of purchase. The warranty is extended to the original buyer and proof of purchase must be provided.